Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2nd Day of School




















Yesterday was actually Tucker’s first day of school but the morning went by without one single picture or thought of one! After I dropped him off (notice I said dropped him off) I realized that it was his first day of 3 yr old preschool! I felt like the worst mom ever the rest of morning while tackling 1 million other things that had to get done all with MG in tow (did I mention she is still not back in school from her tonsillectomy). So this morning I decided that we would just pretend today is the 1st day of school….he is 3- anyway what does it matter to him, actually he would have never thought twice about it and probably wondered what all the fuss was about. So today I took pictures and walked with him hand-in-hand to his class…..just a day behind the rest of you perfect moms! Tucker you are such a big boy and I love your lively spirit for whatever comes your way!
Shae



No comments: