Monday, June 22, 2009

3rd Grade Graduation

best attempt at a family picture


meme and papaw
some of the girls Mrs. Brenda Robinson (principal)Mrs. Karen Johnson - MG's 3rd grade teacher...we love you Mrs. J!!!!

It is hard to believe that Mary-Grace has finished third grade. The schools in our city have a separate campus for the 4th graders, so this is going to be a big year coming up! Mary-Grace is so excited to move on to the big school but a little nervous because she is not familiar with all the teachers and principal. I did mention to her that (the principal) "He was going to be so awesome"....she responded "HE". "Yes" Mary-Grace your principal is a man....all principals are not just Ladies! She is not so thrilled about this but I think she will come to like him as much as she has her other 2 "Lady" principals!!!
Mary-Grace we are so proud of you and your hard work over the past 4 years. I know that you will do great no matter what school you are at. We love you, Mom, Dad and Tucker!!!
Shae


No comments: