Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Washington D.C.

MG and I during the airplane ride ( I was the lucky one and got to sit with her while Brent wrangled Tucker to stay in his seat)

Benjamin Franklin in the Postal Museum.
The Hope diamond in the Natural History Museum (Smithsonian)
Lunch at "America" the restaurant inside central stationMG and her dear friend Julia that lives in DC having fun painting pottery for each other.Julia, Stacy, Me and MG...we miss you guys so much!

Only full size African Black elephant in the world N.H. Smithsonian

D.C. friends

MG and Julia...notice the cute shirt Julia is wearing, it explains it ALL!!!

In May we took a trip back to D.C. to visit friends and see a few sites. It was a wonderful trip and I get sad every time we have to leave and come back home. This was Tucker's first trip up there and the first time several of my friends have seen him. It was also special for MG to get to visit with her friend Julia (her first BFF) they are still inseparable!!
Shae

No comments: