Snow Much Fun!
What a surprise! Brent and I had been watching the news and knew that we had a "good" chance of getting enough of that white stuff that the kids could actually play in. We decided not to mention it to the kids because if history repeated itself we would have terribly disappointed them! Tucker is ALWAYS the first one out of the bed and Brent and I were very curious to see how long it would take him to see that blanket of beautiful whiteness! He normally goes in the den and watches TV, and on this morning it was no different. I would guess that after 5 minutes or so we heard the loudest squeal "mommy mommy it snowed!" I have to mention that at least once a week he gets up and looks out the window in disappointment that it didn't snow...I'm not sure why he is even expecting that it would, were in Mississippi right? So this morning was an extra special surprise for Tucker. Even in all the excitement he went upstairs to try surprise Mary-Grace, and in her loving sleepy sisterly voice she blurted out "SO..." I'm sure it just crushed his spirits....for a whole 2 seconds! It sure didn't take MG long at all to get her snow gear on and find herself outside making snow angels!


No comments:
Post a Comment