Who would have ever thought a piece of plastic stretched out over the yard could be so much fun! I’m still not sure why I have waited so long to introduce this amazing thing to Tucker. He absolutely wore himself out sliding down and then running back up the hill just to do it again.
Meme and Papaw were so gracious to let us put the slide in their yard. Oh, now I remember why Tucker hasn’t done this before...(just in case you don’t know) you need a hill which we have none of, it does make quite a difference. I do believe now I will have to have a standby at home hill or not!
After a few minutes Mary-Grace decided she needed to get in on the fun. It was a blast watching them come up with all sorts of stunts and at one point they decided it would be fun to try tandum...I was a little sceptical.
Thank you Meme and Papaw for letting us soak your yard and flatten your grass!
Shae


1 comment:
Just wanted to say HI and tell you THANK YOU for posting my button on your blog :o)
Hope you are having a great weekend!!!!
Post a Comment