Mary-Grace celebrated her 8th birthday yesterday with several of her school and church friends. We started the night off with a very rowdy trip in a limo jammin out to the Camp Rock soundtrack! Brent and I sang right along like we were 8 also - ok maybe 10! We had dinner at Kyoto's by special request of Mary-Grace. The girls loved the fire and trying to catch flying food in their mouth...that's so cool. After another even rowdier limo ride back (maybe it was all the soft drinks at dinner) they decided to have cake - they needed more sugar because the night was just getting started for them. Thinking that the hot tub would calm them turned into an all out game of who could jump out the fastest when the hot tub lights turned to red - they were having a blast! Ok on to Plan B, maybe a movie and popcorn with water will do the trick...wrong again...College Road Trip is quite funny and no way are they are going to fall asleep watching Raven with all her silliness. By this time it is 12:45 and they were ready to crank up the karaoke. I thought I new every song on the Hannah Montana and High School Musical soundtracks, but now I now every word to every song! As the sun started to rise I somehow managed to fall asleep despite all the songs that I could not get out of my head!
I love you Mary-Grace and Happy 8th birthday. I hope it is one you will never forget!
Shae


2 comments:
Happy Birthday MG.....ya'll look all grown up!!!
If they all get to have that much fun when they're eight. Watch out, just think what you'll be up for when she turns 16.
Post a Comment