Back To School - Lookin' Cool!
Today was the first day of 3rd grade. Mary-Grace spent most of last night preparing for today’s big day…you know a girls got a lot to do in preparation for 3rd grade! It was all about the outfit. I do have to say this was the first year that I really didn’t have much say in what she chose to wear – in other words I would not have picked this particular outfit out to wear until at least the 3rd week….ha..ha! I had to bite my tongue and remember that what is important is that she feels confident today. Don’t get me wrong the outfit is cute and from Limited Too…need I say more in a 8 yr olds mind! Long gone are her days of big bows and smocked clothes, I believe that reality has hit me this morning that she is officially not a little girl anymore.
The last 2 years Mary-Grace has had the same teacher in 1st and 2nd grade, we loved Mrs. C! This year she has a new teacher that she is very excited about Mrs. J. I think they will hit it off perfectly, they seem to have the same personalities and the love of fancy stuff! Not to mention that Mrs. J let her pick who she wanted to sit beside....that opened up a whole world of possibilities for my social butterfly...decisions,decisions!
Shae


2 comments:
MG, you looked so cute on your first day of 3rd grade. You have really grown since the first time I met you around 2 years ago. oh! I love the back pack. so cute.
MG is looking so "grown up!" I hate that bows and smocked outfits don't last longer! Anna Grace loves Mrs. J. Hope MG is enjoying 3rd grade!
Post a Comment