Mary-Grace had her tonsils and adenoids removed last Friday. I really can’t say enough how hard it has been the last few days but I know that she will be back to herself soon. Before the operation while we were waiting and waiting…did I mention waiting, (what seemed like an eternity to an 8 year old who had not had anything since midnight), ended up being a really good time of bonding. I’m not sure why situations like this cause us to have a reality check but they do. MG was nervous and full of questions but she headed into the O.R. wearing her tiara with ole miss rebel blanket in hand..complete Mary-Grace style! We are ALL glad it is over with and chalk this one up to an experience she want have to do again.
Shae


2 comments:
Mary Grace,
I hope you get to feeling better really soon!
the cutest patient ever!!! Hope you feel better soon MG!!
Kelly
Post a Comment