This morning I ask the kids to make Daddy a birthday card, and we would take it to his office with a birthday cake. Mary-Grace made an adorable card with a poem and she was sure to include paw prints and signatures from all of our furry kids too. As I was busy starting the day I really didn’t notice that Tucker wasn’t at the table until it was too late and there was silence ( which is not normal for him)! Tucker met me about halfway from the crime scene and this is what I saw and heard…….
I still can’t decide if this was his attempt to put on make-up (which is really disturbing) or if he is just being mischief…you decided!
As I tried not to laugh and be firm, the worry was about getting it off since we were going to Brent’s office later in the day. I’m not sure what "washable" really means but it did not come off without leaving a stain behind that now looks like bruises…nice, now DHS is going to come looking for me for sure!
Shae


No comments:
Post a Comment