Just Grin & Bare It!!!

This Saturday we
reluctantly decided we would go to the football game even though the weather was predicting 40 degrees with windchill near 25. At one point during the game it actually started sleeting...I felt like I was back at Soldier Field watching the Bears play! So, I'm sure your wondering why in the world did we go and especially have the kids there. Well, I had promised early in the season that we would take them to a game this year and since my parents were going to be in town for this one I felt there was no better time than the present, especially since it was 4 adults to 2 kids...that's odds I can handle and maybe even see the game! When the score reached 50 - 0 Ole Miss before the 4
th quarter we felt quite certain we would win, , we decided it was time to go thaw out. The kids did great, much better than I thought they would, maybe it was all the hot chocolate, nachos, peanuts, lollipops...you know the rest! HOTTY TODDY!!
Shae
No comments:
Post a Comment