Several of us ladies decided it would be best if we tackled this night together. We decided to start out at a small mexican resturaunt here in Tupelo - I truly believe that the place will never be the same again. Most of the town going to the concert decided to do the same thing. I will never forget the faces on the "other" costumers as they walked in the door and saw the resturaunt filled with little girls....somebody should have warned them to stay far far away tonight. Just the table for the girls was all I could bare, all 20 of them trying to talk at the same time, and share cheese dip from across the table...ah ya ya! On the other hand the adult table was much different, we somehow were able to carry on semi-intelligent conversations in between frequent interruptions of girls requesting to go to the bathroom 10 times!
All things went great with the concert except for the fact that the opening act - the Clique Girls - was excessively long to an to an 8 yr old. At one point MG leaned over an asked me if I had gotten tickets to the wrong concert! I do have to say that it was the loudest concert I ever remember going to - especially to an oldie like me - but the Cheetah Girls sure do know how to put on a show.
Shae


No comments:
Post a Comment